* The Redfish is usually reddish or Bronze in color with white underside. One or more permanent ringed spots on its tail fin but occasionally, without any spots at all.
* The Common Snook is usually yellowish-grey or golden back which is separated from its silvery underside by a distinct black line that goes from the top of the gills to the end of its tail fin.
* The Spotted Sea Trout has a long streamlined body with a grey or greenish shading down to silvery-white sides covered with black spots.
* The Tarpon is steel or greenish top with silvery sides. A deep thick body and forked tail.
"The flats" is water in depths of 6 inches to 3 feet deep with sandy or grassy bottom. There are a whole lot more species that can be caught on the flats. Just call to find out. Fishing from Fort Pierce, Vero Beach, and Sebastian, Florida areas.
When you book a trip with Indian River Fishing Charters, you will be going on board a NEW Sterling 220 xs Flats boat. Powered by 250 hp Yamaha SHO motor for that high speed to get from one spot to the other in no time. The Sterling has a poling platform and a trolling motor for that sneak-up technique so the fish will not hear us coming.
With your trip with INDIAN RIVER FISHING CHARTERS, these items will be supplied to you.
What should I bring on my fishing trip with INDIAN RIVER FISHING CHARTERS?
Come join Capt. Eric Deleon on a Fishing adventure you will never forget around the Sebastian, Vero Beach, and Fort Pierce, Florida areas
INDIAN RIVER FISHING CHARTERS
CAPT. ERIC DELEON
Sebastian Fishing Charters, Vero Beach Fishing Charters, and Fort Pierce Fishing Charters.
* The mangrove snapper is found in deeper water, usually on a rocky bottom.
* The Gag Grouper is also found in deeper rocky bottoms.
* The Flounder is usually found on sandy bottoms.
* The Sheephead and Black Drum are usually found around different structures.
"The Bottom Fishing" is in depths of 4 feet to 20 feet deep with rocky, sandy, or grassy bottom. There is no telling what you could bring up off the bottom when you fish with Capt. Eric Deleon.
Fishing from Fort Pierce, Vero Beach, and Sebastian, Florida areas.